· Place items up well off concrete. Good air circulation in your unit will help keep things dry.
· Cover your stored items. The doors do not seal out the dust. Cover your items to keep them cleaner.
· Keep an inventory of what is in your unit. When you are looking for something, you will be able to tell if it is at home or in storage.
· Insure your stored goods. Storage Solutions LLC's insurance does not cover your stored goods. You are required to purchase insurance to store your goods with Storage Solutions LLC.
· Use a high security lock. We provide you with a quality disc lock. We recommend you use this lock however, you may choose to use a lock you feel will best secure your stored items.
· Keep the snow cleared. You are responsible to keep the snow/ice cleared in the area within 3 feet of the front of your unit.
· Do not store food. Storing food attracts pests! Give your food to your friends/relatives or donate it to a food pantry.
· Stack with care. Stack heavy things on the bottom progressively getting lighter towards the top.
· Use space well. Fill empty things (dresser drawers, washer/dryer etc.) with small items to maximize the space you have available.
· Pack well. When packing delicate/fragile items, pack them in bubble wrap, newspaper, towels, etc. to ensure that they will not be damaged.
· Drive safely and slow down!! Many people will be driving an over sized vehicle (moving van etc.) and/or pulling a trailer. Please remember that these types of vehicles need to make wide turns. Please plan enough space, drive slowly and watch your mirrors to avoid hitting cars and other objects. Please make sure that you are paying attention to the height of your vehicle in relation to your surroundings! Please remain on the driveways at all times.